What to Wear: Red and Cognac
Stylish and bold but not overdone is key. We love the look of this boxy red dress — the embellishment is in the color and the architectural shape, it doesn’t need much else. You could pair it with black, but cognac and gold looks much more sophisticated and easily transforms from day to night. Suede clutch is the splurge, but if it’s not in your budget the simple lines make finding a replacement an easy option. Pair with sexy but substantial platforms to balance the shape of the dress, add the statement necklace, some stackable rings and you are ready to go.
- Mixed media collar necklace
- Open back midi dress
Saint Laurent ‘Cassandre’ Suede Clutch in light ocre
- Golden Ball Ring (under $25!)
- Alexis Bittar Lucite Crystal Encrusted Movable Band Ring
- Argento Vivo Triangle Stud Earrings
- MICHAEL Michael Kors London Peep Toe Platform Sandals
- Fendi Furiosa Fendi Eau de Parfum, an amber woody floral fragrance.