Safety and the Singles Party
So you are thinking to yourself, hey I want to go speed dating, but I am scared. Or you are thinking of going to some singles event, and the thought of meeting some stalker there is on your mind. It’s true, you need to be safe. But you got to live, and if you are determined to go to an event, why let fear keep you home watching TV with a bowl of popcorn as your date.
The answer is you play it as safe as possible by preparing in advance for the event. You don’t need to stay home. Here are some tips that will keep you safer, at least feeling safer:
- Always try to go to events with friends if possible. Even it is speed dating, do it with a friend. You know after the event you have somebody to rely on!
- Keep the drinks to a minimum. Everybody know that alcohol makes us do things that we probably should not do!
- Don’t give out your number or your card. This is especially true with speed dating. They have a process to keep these guys away from you if you don’t want them to know who you are!
- When you give out your email address, use the one that is not your business email!
- Being overly flirty with men you don’t want will have its consequences!Be nice to people and socialize, but don’t play a flirt game with your friends to see how many men you can meet. Being overly flirty with men you don’t want will have its consequences!
- Have a plan before and after the event. Find out where there is safe parking. Do not park in the far away cheap or free area where you will may trouble.
- At the event, always recognize where the exits are and a way out. If there is a problem, you will know how to easily slip away and get out.
- If you run into an issue, like your crazy ex-boyfriend by chance enters the bar, make a quick exit to avoid the confrontation.
Ready to check it out? Go for it. Visit the best, most trusted company in the country (and our sister company) www.pre-dating.com